This week I continued to read Insurgent. The more I read this book the more I fall in love with it. Every chapter has a new problem and you never know whats coming next. While I was reading this week I noticed that Tris and Tobias's relationship is going down rather than up and that worries me because they are perfect together and their relationship adds a lot to the story. At this point I can't really tell if they are in love or not. I have also noticed mixed messages about Jeanine's plan. It seems like everyone has their own interpretation of who was involved in it and why she did it. I personally think that she wanted to ruin Abnegation just for the sake of it. I don't think she really had to much reasoning behind it. I do wonder, though, why if she had given up her time to make a simulation that worked on the Divergent why wouldn't she just use that on everyone to prevent any Divergent from "ruining" her plan.
I really liked the attack scene and the way everything played out. I really liked how they injected them with the big needle, but no one knows how or what that was. It leaves you with a sense of mystery and makes you infer a lot about what it could be. I also have noticed that Uriah has been a part of this book a lot more than Divergent. Overall, I'm REALLY enjoying Insurgent so far!
Insugent, Veronica Roth
8-27-13- 15 minutes- 130-149- 19 pages
8-27-13- 15 minutes- 149-165- 16 pages
8-28-13- 10 minutes- 165-178- 13 pages
8-29-13- 15 minutes- 178-195- 17 pages
8-30-13- 10 minutes- 195-205- 10 pages
9-1-13- 15 mins- 205-224- 19 pages
Total Pages- 94 pages
Total time: 80 minutes
Rebel Music, NORTON
8-27-13- 35 minutes (hard to understand so I had to read it twice)
Literacy Behind Bars, NORTON
8-27-13- 20 minutes
Total time: 135 minutes aka 2 hrs and 15 minutes
Insurgent. BEST.BOOK.EVER. I know what you mean, Tobias and Tris are so perfect together. I really hated how rocky their relationship got, but don't worry, it gets better. By the end of the book you will be speechless!
ReplyDelete