Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

I am so excited for Thanksgiving Break! It seems like this year so far has been a lot of work and no breaks, so Im excited to have a week off. I really like sitting down at the table and catching up with my family. We make some really good treats for Thanksgiving. My favorite is turkey with cranberry sauce. Also, I think my mom may be bringing me black friday shopping this year so I'm really excited! On Friday we will also get our Christmas tree and decorate the house. We play christmas music and get out whole house decked out! Its really fun! That is basically my favorite thing to do ever (no joke). On Saturday this year, though, we are having a wedding dinner for my aunt who recently got married, so Im excited for that. Anyways, Im just really excited to finally get a break and have fun with my friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Katie,

    I can't wait for Thanksgiving either! It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun.

    Good Job,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete